Join us for a night of deep listening, extended hugs, consensual cuddles, and a flood of happy, healthy brain chemicals.
HELD is designed to enhance connection and wellbeing through exercises in presence, communication and touch. It is not a "cuddle party," couples event, or sensual/sexual workshop. (Nothing wrong with that, it’s just not what we’re up to.) It is a guided, immersive experience with exercises in pairs, small groups, and as a collective that let you explore:
• Eye contact and truly seeing one other
• Listening with full presence and non-judgement
• Oxytocin-releasing “held hugs”
• Giving/receiving non-sexual touch
• Practicing communication and consent
• Sharing experiences in a safe space
All comfort levels are welcome – whether you love this stuff or are a little nervous about it. We just ask for an open mind and willingness to stretch into potentially unfamiliar territory, all in a space committed to safety, communication and consent.