Calling all Femmes!
There are few things as magical as a bunch of femmes all in once place. Unfortunately, there aren’t many opportunities for femmes to be seen and supported. Cuties is looking to push back against femme-invisibility and femme-phobia by creating space!
Come out and bask in the warmth of other fab femmes like you. Trade compliments, make-up tips, and more. We’ll have a social hour followed by resource sharing. The day will wrap up with support circle.
2pm - 3pm: Social Hour!
3pm - 4pm: Resource sharing!
4pm - 5pm: Support circle!
Who can come? Femmes of all genders, orientations and presentations! If you identify as “femme” this event is for you! We do not police identity or practice gatekeeping. Those that love and support femmes are welcome, too. If you are an ally or supporter we ask that you be aware of the space you take up.
Cuties Codes of Conduct & Accessibility Info:
1. Queers and allies are welcome. LGBTQIA+!
2. All ages are welcome. There will be minors present so please be mindful of the impact of your speech and actions on new members of the queer community.
3. Dress in whatever helps you feel your best.
4. Don't assume people's pronouns: ask.
5. We are a consent positive space. Only touch others (or their mobility aids) with their express permission and please ask before you take someone's picture.
6. Substances - Please smoke on the sidewalk outside away from the building. This includes cigarettes, pipes and vaporizers. Being altered is no excuse for not being on your best behavior.
7. This is a hate-speech free zone. Mirco-aggressions aren't cool either. We celebrate all bodies in this space so please no body shaming of oneself or others.
8. Transportation Info - Plenty of street and metered parking. The nearest metro stops are the Vermont/Beverly and Vermont/Santa Monica Red Line. The nearest buses are the 10/48, the 204 and the 754
9. Accessibility – Our shop is accessible with a small ramp to enter the front door, our counters & tables are ADA height and can accommodate a wide range of mobility aids. There is a single flight of stairs for more seating upstairs with one handrail. We have a single stall ADA compliant and all gender restroom. Our bathroom soap is unscented but we are not a scent-free space. Service and emotional support animals are always welcome.
If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after the event don’t hesitate to find a Cuties team member, text 323-200-9059, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out about more events like this one? Like our facebook page "Hi Cuties" http://bit.ly/26kY1Zc and subscribe to our newsletter for a weekly roundup and get access to our monthly event calendar at hicuties.com.
Calling all Femmes!